What a day! Eric actually had the day off, I put my homework off until tomorrow, and we worked...and worked...and worked. I got a little color on my shoulders, a lot of dirt on my legs and under my fingernails, and sore wrists and knees.
But OH! the accomplishments!
1. We had a nice sleep in today. It's the first time we've been able to wake up without the blaring "BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!" in at least six months.
2. I washed an entire sinkful of dishes before 10 a.m.
3. Eric pulled out the funny little fence that separated a strange portion of our yard.
4. I trimmed every bush in the yard - and cleaned up after myself!
5. Eric used the weedeater on every edge of our grass - it looks awesome!
6. I picked up dog poop - a whole bucket full - YUCK!
7. Eric mowed the yard (on a nice tall setting that makes our grass look healthier than it actually is).
8. We pulled every item out of the garage, finished unpacking boxes from our move 11 months ago, sorted trash from keep items, and put everything back in an orderly fashion.
9. We then filled the truck up twice with trash (and we are good about keeping our trash hording to a minimum - I was amazed) and dropped it off at the dumpster on the job site.
10. We walked the dogs (a little shorter than usual) and got back just in time for the NEB - VA TECH game.
11. Just watched the Huskers make an AWESOME punt return! (88 YARDS for a TD!)
12. Am now going to continue watching a super close game.
13. Looking forward to a sermon series on Finances tomorrow.
What did you accomplish this weekend?
Байки беляцкого примирения
1 week ago