Thursday, April 20, 2006

A New Venture

This picture illustrates a new chapter in my life - I'm going to be coordinating weddings at our church! One of the current coordinators moved and there was an opening that I filled today! I am really excited to add a new activity to my schedule! And for those of you who may be worried that one more activity is not what I need, I'll keep you posted. I may be freeing up a HUGE part of my schedule very soon - I'll let you know as soon as I have definate information!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Hmmm! Sounds intriguing! I'm so curious now... thanks for the cryptic blog! :) I hope for your sake you are dropping what I think you might be dropping. The wedding planning sounds so fun. Had we talked about that before?

HeatherMichelle said...

Hi! Coordinating weddings is something that you would be very good at doing! I'm praying for you and your schedule!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»