Monday, August 28, 2006

So much to post...so little time!

I actually have plenty of "time" today, but need to get on with the morning routine, so, quick items of interest:

#1 - I am applying to UNL today! To be part of the communications program!
#2 - Last night, Eric "approved" the purchase of a new toy for me - an MP3 player! I am really excited! I have already loaded 37 songs and will be listening to my soundtrack all day! :) (Only because it was over $50 do Eric and I both have to agree on a purchase!)
#3 - Eric and I are actually taking a weekend off! This Friday, we are leaving for Lake Calamus is central NE. I know, it is Labor Day and the parks will be packed, but I am praying we get a quiet, out-of-the-way site for the weekend. Eric especially needs a complete vegetative vacation, so hopefully this will do it! :)

Have a great Monday! I promise you'll get a nice, long post before we head out camping!

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Whoa!!! Ok, first, #1 "communications". Wow! So what exactly is that?!?! :D

#2 MP3- that's cool! I can't believe you didn't run the decision by me for my permission first, though... I didn't say you could advance in the digital age without me.

#3 camping trip. I've never heard of Lake Calamus. You'll have a blast, even if there are a lot of people there. They won't know you and won't be asking you to play the piano or for a copy of Sunday's sermon, and they certainly won't be asking Eric to fix their toilets. :D LOL

Kate said...

#1 - Communications: an art program with emphasis in Public Relations! (And learning to share information through many different avenues!)
#2 - I promise I will consult you before the purchase of my next MP3 player! :) (It's super cool - yes, I'm from the 80's - and REALLY small. I may do an ode to the MP3 player soon! :)
#3 - We had never heard of Lake Calamus either, but after searching the NE Game and Parks Website, it looked like a safe bet. This will be our first time there!