Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A House Update

While I have few minutes, I'll let you all know that the housing situation isn't going well right now. While we have a contract for the house in Omaha, no one wants to buy our house in Lincoln. Our realtor tells us that the market has completely slowed down and we have only had 5 groups through our house in 2 1/2 weeks. This seems a little sparse to me, and I'm getting a little nervous. I suppose, if we can't sell our house, then we will back out of the other house (which will be sad, but we'll cope!) and then continue to sell ours and maybe move to Omaha later in the year. (Which could be strange - how do you move in the snow?) :) So, pray for our situation - we have some hard decisions to make and it's tough to know what to do. Look at this - 2 posts in one day - that is definitely a record for me!

No comments: