Thursday, January 17, 2008

School Days

I need to write a news summary, but have decided to warm up with my blog first - you all won't make me triple check my grammar, right? :) School has begun and I am really excited to be back! (I'm baaaaack!) I am still looking for a job that is flexible enough to be done along with classes, assignments and home life. But, for now, I'm focusing completely on school and starting my new workout regimen. I have to be on campus an hour before my class starts in order to get a parking space (and I have 8 a.m. classes, folks!) So, I've decided to come a tad earlier still and work out at the Rec Center before class. This morning was the trial run. It had snowed 3-4 inches in the night and I had to brush the car off and drive carefully in the snow to school. (Sidenote: I found a great shortcut to school from home! It only takes 8 minutes!) Since I had never been past the office of the Rec Center, I had to wander a bit to get where I wanted to be - then after being all sweaty from the elliptical - had to wander some more to find the towel exchange area. All that wandering made me a little late for class, but the teacher was later than me - it all worked out! Thursdays are my crazy class day - Monday and Wednesdays I have class from 8 to 10:50 a.m. Tuesday's schedule contains one class from 8:30 - 10 a.m. and one class from 7 - 9:45 p.m. Then comes Thursday! Class 1: 8:30 - 10 a.m. / Class 2: 11 a.m. - 1:50 p.m. / Class 3: 4-5:30 p.m. / Class 4: 7 - 8:35 p.m. Whew! Talk about a long day! Then I get to catch my breath on Friday: only 1 class from 10 - 10:50 a.m. If I had it my way, I would take every day like Thursday - I seem to thrive on back-to-back appointments. Crazy, isn't it? If I had a job, then my life would be completely full, just the way I like it. Down time doesn't agree with me.
Eric's wallet situation is back under control - although no word on the thieves. I know the police have better things to do and murders to solve, but I want those people caught! Forgiveness would be best, but is hard for me in this situation. So, back to the books - hopefully my creative juices are flowing enough to write a wonderful news summary. Wish me luck!

No comments: