Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow, Biology and a Headache

Yesterday the weather was perfect - 55 degrees, sunny, and just the thing we needed in the middle of January! Unfortunately, the perfect day is now a distant memory. Today, the temperature is 40 degrees colder and the snow flies by on 25 mph winds. What a horrible change.
To top off the yucky day, I have 2 chapters of biology to read. BLECH. Too many terms, too many pages, too many pictures of atoms, molecules and proteins. But, in order to keep up with the rest of my class, I must keep plugging away!
To make this day even better, I woke up with a blinding headache. Usually sleep wards off headaches, but not this morning. I took my caffeine dose, my Advil dose and as soon as I type this, I'll take my nap dose. The day can only get better from here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better to have to stay in and read biology (I like biology, by the way) on a bitter cold day than to have to stay in and read biology on a gorgeous day!