Thursday, February 28, 2008

Internships and more

At this very moment I have the contact names and information for three - count 'em three - internships for public relation-type internships. After working out and going to class tomorrow, I will be contacting each and every one. They will then have all weekend to think of the best way to outbid each other to acquire my services. (hint: extra money and prestige always works!) Wish me luck! I am also for the moment COMPLETELY caught up on every piece of homework that is due tomorrow! You may think this is not a great accomplishment, until I tell you that for the past week (5 days straight) I have been up until 1:30 a.m. doing homework, studying and the like. The time is now 11:13 p.m. (ah, p.m. is nice to type) and as soon as I finish this post, OFF TO BED WITH ME! 2 newsy updates: Eric and I are taking spring break off and heading south! A roadtrip to New Orleans to drop in on the brother- and sister-in-law for a few days. We need out of the snow! 2nd update: ...

I can't remember - seriously, I KNOW I had two and the second one is gone. That means I can get to bed even earlier! Stay up till midnight for me - this girl's off to bed!

No comments: