Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Thursday...I mean Wednesday!

Today, if all goes according to plan, I will:
  • work for 5 hours
  • meet to go over a design for a welcome brochure
  • go over a presentation with small group
  • present mock magazine to class - the culmination of a sememster of hard work
  • deliver Becca's invitations to her in the parking lot at work
  • walk my dogs if it stops thundering
  • do three loads of laundry
  • throw meatballs in the crockpot for dinner (I'd better get on that!)
  • drink much, much more coffee
  • find some time to eat lunch
  • greet my poor husband in passing
  • collapse into bed sometime around 10, 9 if I'm lucky (5 a.m. comes very early)
Hope your day goes according to plan - not mine, but yours!

1 comment:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Wow! Hope it all goes well for you, ambitious lady! :)