Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life As We Know It...

There's going to be some changes the Casa de la Sorensen. Actually, they've already begun:

1) My energy is gone. Depleted. Non-existent. I've been sleeping 8 hours a night and napping for 2 hours every day after work. This doesn't leave much time for the rest of life to happen!

2) Food has lost its appeal. I get hungry occassionally and have been eating, but sometimes the food doesn't like to stay down. Interesting...

3) I haven't been able to work out, run, lift weights or visit the gym in over a month.I heard it might be best to take it easy.

4) My visits to the doctor have increased from once a year to at least once a month.

All of these little changes are leading up to the biggest change of all: a brand new Sorensen has joined the team! And even though you won't meet him or her for another six months, I think it'll be well worth the wait!

3 comments:

pat ve said...

It will be worth it, and probably within the next month or two, your energy and appetite will return amazingly better. The middle trimester of my pregnancies I felt probably the best of any of my adult years. Energetic, etc. Whatever the course for you, when you see and hold that little one, it will spell JOY and yes, the Sorensen household will be changed forever.

I had a wonderful evening with your brother Chris and his precious new wife.

Keep posting. Love, Pat

Renee said...

You'll have to change the name of the blog!!

Anonymous said...

You are so precious to the rest of us Sorensen's. I think God changes things a bit at a time so when the big change comes it is seen as the incredible blessing he or she really is.
Love,
Janet