Monday, May 15, 2006

A job WELL done!


Eric and I have been WORKING hard (I was so sore on Saturday evening, I could barely move from my spot on the living room floor!) We have spent the last 2 weekends working on our backyard: first, updating and adding to our flower garden (pics above) and then powerwashing, scrubbing and staining our entire deck. If you had asked me if we had a big deck, I would have told you "no" but now I know how huge it actually is! And we have spent time on every square inch of it! As soon as we get a nice sunny day, I'll post our before and after pics of the deck - a GREAT transformation! Now, we really want to get cooking on our house painting! It really needs it - especially compared to our great "new" deck! But, if we don't have the time to paint, I will be extremely content with our great updates we have made!
Happy spring everyone!

No comments: