Monday, September 11, 2006

The Joys of Fall Cleaning

I'm officially starting the "Clean Sweep" for this week. This is what I want to accomplish by Friday:

1. Clean out kitchen cabinets and re-contact paper them.

2. Clean out clothes (and coat) closet and donate items to Goodwill.

3. Make a list of our worldly possessions for insurance purposes

4. Catch up on ALL laundry and paperwork (the paperwork has been piling up for a couple weeks now!)

5. Reevaluate our budget and have a "financial meeting" with Eric to discuss. (It makes it feel official if we schedule a meeting.)

I know that list is not long, but each task if very labor intensive! So, I'll update towards the end of the week and let you know how everything turned out! This is a great time of the year to do those tasks that pile up - it's cool and today it's cloudy, so I'm ok with staying inside for the day. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: