Friday, September 15, 2006

Cleaing Update

Well, suffice it to say, I did not accomplish all I set out to do. I did clean the closets, and started papering the kitchen cabinets (but ran out of paper!). No financial meeting set up yet with the "CEO" but there's still time in the week! This turned out to be a VERY busy week at work and I donated alot of extra time to the job instead of the house. Not what I had planned, but at least everything got done at work. What's the best way to stay motivated for house projects? I'll let you know when I find out!

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Well, some progress is better than none! I'm having trouble posting comments on your beta blog now. This is the fourth try.

Kate said...

Beta, schmeta! I knew there would be problems if I switched over! Blah on Beta!