Monday, September 18, 2006

The pills are coming...

(throat clear - throat clear - cough - cough - cough) Maybe if I had taken all these crazy looking pills I would feel better today! Eric passed along his wretched cold to me! (I had just finished saying on Sunday "I haven't gotten it yet") I did have activities to pursue today, but now feel like moving from this computer chair would require too much effort. But, I must sally forth and try to get on with it! Enjoy your healthy day and think of me in my misery! (hack - hack)

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

I feel for you. Squeaky caught a nasty cold last week and now I have it... *sigh* Let's sniff together in empathy.

Dennis and Valerie said...

Hey you!!! I just noticed the change of blog title. Cool beans. And did you know your profile says you are 250? Heehee, that's great! You look great for 250. I'm surprised you got your hubby to fall for you at that age?!?!? :) Keep the updates comin'!