Friday, April 11, 2008

Charging the iPod...

I'm sitting in the corner of the small third-floor lounge in my building on campus. Usually, I like to work in the library because:

1. I love books - being with them makes me happy.
2. I love coffee - the coffee shop in the library has Starbucks.
3. I love silence...and noise - I like having the option of quiet study or talking around me.

But today, on the 11th day of April, 2008, it is snowing. Yes, snowing and while I love snow, I don't love the rain and wind mixed with this specific batch. So, I'm hanging out in the building where my only class of the day will be held and waiting for my iPod to charge. Hope your weekend is less snowy than mine has started out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's on your ipod?

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

Snowing?!

We have rain and thunderstorms. But at least it is 58 currently!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kate said...

The album I'm listening to most often is "August Rush Soundtrack." Great modern music, w/ a bit of classical thrown in. But I always keep my favorite "Big Fish Soundtrack" in the listening loop.