Friday, June 13, 2008

A New 'Do


Relatively new - I got my hair cut about two weeks ago. I'm not sure about the bangs straight down in front. Usually I "swoop" them to one side. But, the hairstylist assures me it's cute this way. This pic is taken first thing in the morning. I have to leave my hair slightly damp to prevent frizz later and I hadn't stepped out into the humidity yet. So, this is the best my hair ever looks. Enjoy!

(Sidenote: Don't you love the burned-out student look after only three days back in classes? Complete with dark circles and droopy eyes.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the bangs are cute!

Andi said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks absolutely adorable! That is a great pic...except now I feel like you are staring at me! LOL :D Looks good...what does hubby think?