Friday, July 18, 2008

THE LIST

My To-Do List:

1. Spend two weeks in Australia.
2. Live for at least one year in a huge city surrounded by concrete.
3. Finish school with at least a bachelor's degree.
4. Go on a picnic with a great book and a blanket, and fall asleep in the sun.
5. Learn how to be a photographer - not just a point and shooter.
6. Reread the entire "Little House" series
7. Have the wisdom to know when I'm experiencing "The Perfect Day" and really enjoy it.
8. Grow my library to 1000 books I love.
9. Show a close friend the way to God.
10. Be absolutely comfortable with me.

I'm very hard on myself and dreams. I dream up an idea and then squelch it "knowing" I'll never be able to do "that certain thing." Not exactly a healthy way of thinking. So, here are some of the dreams I never share with anyone - not even myself. I'm sure there are others waiting to get out. I'll let you know when they struggle through.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Hey~ is you figure out how to do #10, will you let me know? I need to work on that as well.

Great list!!
Andi