I don't often complain/grumble/fuss across cyberspace but I need to vent about my current mood:
- I took both dogs in our tiny car an hour away to our old vet for hip shots that our new vet "doesn't do, but can do if we want them."
- Nala whined and paced the entire hour - yes, the entire hour. If you didn't think a dog could pace in a car, you're wrong.
- I found out from our old vet that the now-ex-current vet gave me information that could have led to poisoning our dog.
- I tried to walk both dogs after the vet visit - it was too windy, the dogs pulled too hard, and, to sum up, it was just bad.
- Homework is piling up - the end of the semester is approaching.
- I am tired, and I don't have time to sleep.
- I am picking up the slack on a group project - of course - as always.
- I am running. I hurt.
- My brain is tired of learning.
- I am *this* close to tears at different times throughout the day - a symptom of the lack of sleeping.
- Work is picking up speed and I feel a little overwhelmed - nothing I can't handle, but I need time to focus, which I don't have.
Sorry for all the negativity! I'll be happier soon!
Байки беляцкого примирения
5 weeks ago