Monday, September 28, 2009

Who I Am


Competitive
- sometimes to a fault.

Talented
- and now not afraid to say it.

Responsible
- to the point of exhaustion.

Needing Encouragement
- never realized this one, until five months went by without it.

Strong
- I will stand up for others and now - finally - myself.

Adaptable
- until I realize I no longer should be in certain circumstances.

Valuable
- to those who can see past the ends of their own noses.

Accomplisher
- as I cross off item, after item, after item, after item...

Perfectionist
- dust must go and laundry must not pile...unless homework incapacitates me.

Trainer
- of myself, others, dogs...

Tough
- I will not let others treat me like I wouldn't treat them.

Just
- I give people a chance...sometimes too much of one...

Creative
- I need time to mull over an idea, but when I do - Amazing!

Particular / Anal
- what an asset! Unless the paper is due right now.

Loyal
- until you prove yourself unworthy of that loyalty.

Loved
- by God, my husband, my families and my friends. (Oh - and two dogs!)

2 comments:

Andi said...

Yes you are all those things!! I think you are a strong, amazing woman and I am SO glad you are my friend! Love you!!! Can't wait till the 9th! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your post. Andi is right. You are all those things. We are so fortunate to have you in our lives. (especially Eric!)
Janet