Friday, January 15, 2010

So, what's new...

1. Finished school. Can't believe I have a degree, but there you go.

2. Spent Christmas in the mountains. Had an amazing time and trying to figure out how to get away again, as soon as possible!

3. Did some planning. Realized that our life goals were a little unrealistic, but are shooting for them anyway!

4. Had a tough conversation. Remember that mean person? Yep, that's the one. I came out on top!

5. Was promoted! Well, technically, not really promoted. I had already worked myself into a new position and am now paid for it. This comes complete with benefits! Yay!

6. Have been working out. This time, for real. A personal trainer, a gym membership and everything. Can I just say, ouch!

7. 9th Anniversary and 29th Birthday. Yes, five days apart. (Whose idea was that anyway? Oh yeah..) Seems surreal and anticlimactic. Let's see what happens for the 10th and 30th!

8. Snow, snow, snow, snow and snow. This poor area has received THIRTY SIX inches in less than a month. My back hurts just thinking about it!

9. Taking a breath. Realized how little I had been breathing in: oxygen, relationships, relaxation, etc... Ready to get to a place of real living again.

3 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

#6. Me too!

pat ve said...

It sounds like a purpose driven life. Go for the 10-30!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Go for it.
Janet