Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School and Such

I'm smack dab in the middle of crazy-busy school right now. Only two and 1/2 weeks left, but it feels like an eternity. Hung out with my great friend Anna tonight. Part of the evening was spent drinking a nonfat, caramel macchiato with a double shot. Yes, a double shot at 9:15 p.m. The result is Kate being WIRED at 12:19 a.m.
I have another test tomorrow - my third this week and I have two still to go! But, at the end of this session, I will have 10.5 credits more toward my degree! But I hope I haven't killed 10.5 million brain cells due to the stress and cramming.
One more item: it is h.u.m.i.d. outside. It's like looking through a dirty window. And the heat will show up tomorrow. Suffice it to say, no pictures of my hair for the next two months. Heat+humidity=Crazed Coiffed Kate.
I'll try to post again before the session is over, but no promises. Although, if I have another double-shot, you may get another post! Off to lay in bed with my eyes open for two hours.

2 comments:

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

Dr. Pepper for some reason cracks me out. I suppose it has a ton of caffeine in it. Good luck on the rest of the semester. My husband isn't taking classes this summer just working on research, so he is so much more relaxed. I love love love it.

One day there will be no more school ever. EVER.

Anonymous said...

I agree about the humidity. It is hard to believe that probably 90% of the population of the world live in such heat and humidity--without AC. Ugh--mug!